Thursday, December 26, 2013

Beware The Batman Fast Food Premiums



You may remember my post on the Mattel Beware The Batman figure back in October- while there have been a lot of complaints about the show, I've actually enjoyed what I've seen. I've even gone so fr as to by a couple of the new comics title inspired by the show. My mother has a connection at the local McDonald's restaurant, and scored some of the Happy Meal toys as stocking stuffers for me- check out the video!
More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. I really am. I need a Happy Meal connection. I have one for everything else god dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't a bad show and i actually liked the fact it was sort of a "Year One" sort of deal with Batman being in a early part of his career in this universe. The use of more second-tier villains was the biggest draw for me along with a very cool and much more larger and tougher Alfred was just great.

    ReplyDelete