Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bandai 12" Power Rangers- Dino Charge!


I'd been mulling over picking up these 12" Dino Charge Power Rangers for a week, after seeing them marked down 30% at a local Walmart. I've said before that some of my favorite toys are big, dumb action figures, and this colorful trio certainly falls into that category. I have several of the Marvel Titan Series action figures that are of similar construction that I treasure, so these fit in nicely with some of my favorite things. I love the Japanese sci-fi styling of these! Check out the video:


More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. These look nice and shiny ;) I started a new site and deleted my old one (Action Figure Tactics) Colin.You can check It out here http://toy-break.blogspot.com/ Thanks buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the update, Big Tone! I added the new site on my blog sidebar here at the Super-Duper ToyBox ;)

      Delete