Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hey! CHINA POSTMAN! Flash, Batman & Superman Minifigures


I've been buying these Lego knock-off minifigures on eBay for CHEAP- it's hard to believe anyone could make any money after shipping them from China, but I'm having fun...



Flash with the Gorilla Grodd from my last post...



The Man of Steel with Darkseid from my last post...



Last but not least, the Dark Knight himself in all-black deco, a look inspired by 1989's Batman. I'm particularly attached to this modern reinterpretation of the character, played by actor Michael Keaton- it hit theaters at just the right moment in my teens when my fandom was at an elevated level, and I've never really gotten over it...


Not quite the "Trinity" of DC Comics, but a fun trio nonetheless- these are all tops!


More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment: