Monday, January 18, 2016

SH Figuarts Black & Blue Overdrive Ranger


I had my eye on this SH Figuarts Black & Blue Overdrive Ranger 2-pack awhile back, after picking up a few of the 12" Power Rangers. In truth, I missed the whole Power Rangers craze, but do have a certain appreciation for '90s comics and pop culture. I was more interested in the simple sleek, simple design of their outfits and the chance to get a super-articulated action figure of SH Figuarts at half price. I was impressed with these! Among the "Super Sentai" Figuarts series, these Power Rangers are produced by Bandai of Japan. Check out the video:


SH Figuarts are a little on the expensive side, but I lucked out stumbling onto some at a greatly discounted price and I'm glad I did. While I'm not that familiar with the characters, these appeal to my recent interest in designer Japanese toys, and I love their sci-fi anime aesthetic. They are truly remarkable.


More Later- Make It FUN!

3 comments:

  1. They do look great Colin.Your music/action figure matching are on point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Thanx Tone! That's a favorite instrumental by Lee Rosevere...

      Delete
  2. The S.H.Figuarts are more ex but the quality is there. Some lines of the S.H.Figuarts are cheaper depend on the licensing.

    ReplyDelete