Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Kai Play Arts Arkham Asylum Armored Batman


I've had this Kai Play Arts Armored Batman for awhile, but broke him out to compare with my Kai Play Arts Arkham Knight Batman, the latter of the two my preference for his more traditional treatment, but also his superior shoulder articulation, That said, I do love the metallic body armor treatment and articulated cape sections. Both these Kai Play arts are somewhat laborious to pose and suffer from temperamental footing, but have artful sculpting and deco presentation. I'm glad to have gotten a great deal on them, but prefer some of the Bandai figures I've picked recently when it comes to deluxe-grade action figures. Armored Batman came with a batarang, grapple gun, and an extra set of fists. I like the purplish tone of his gauntlets and shin guards!




Kai Play Arts Arkham Asylum Armored Batman and Arkham Knight Batman...


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment