Thursday, April 7, 2016

Medicom 1:6 Scale Real Action Heroes New 52 Superman


I found this  Medicom RAH New 52 Superman not long after I ordered the RAH Flashpoint Batman in my last post, for an even better price on Jet.com. I love his bright colors, and though I'm leary of it's durability, the shiny vinyl bodysuit. Like the Batman figure, Superman has wire in the cape- I prefer just a straight softgoods piece in this department, but it does add a certain flair, even if minimally. The chest shield on this figure is a raised piece, which does a lot for it visually. As I said before, Hot Toys and Sideshow 1:6 figures offer a better overall value than these Medicom, but they do have their own charm being very comic book in style. Check out the video:




Below, Medicom 1:6 Scale RAH Superman with my other New 52 Supermen, including the 11.5" Mattel Superman I reviewed in back in November of last year. Jim Lee's reimagined Superman outfit appealed to me almost immediately upon DC Comic's New 52 relaunch back in 2011...

More Later- Make It FUN!

1 comment:

  1. That's alot of supes!Hey Colin,don't forget to check out Toy-Disorderly.It's a forum we put together for casual collectors and collectors in general.It's a place to hang out and talk and maybe get to know some new collectors.
    http://toy-disorderly.freeforums.net/

    ReplyDelete