Sunday, December 11, 2016

Bandai Gundam Converge- Barbatos & Exia


I spotted a couple more Bandai Gundam Converge figures at TRU recently that interested me. As I said in my last post, the exotic appeal these odd little 2 1/4" figures do the same thing for me as the Power Rangers/Super Sentai and Sofubi vinyl- I'm a fan of vinyl figures, particularly of Japanese import. Though articulation is  limited to the shoulders, wrists and neck, the accessories on these two are great, their weapons swapped by pegging interchangable hands.


Bandai Gundam Converge #129 Gundam Exia:




Bandai Gundam Converge #126 Gundam Barbatos:




Below, Bandai Gundam Converge Barbatos with my Revoltech Yamaguchi Getter...



Below, Barbatos and Exia with the Gundam Converge Char's Zaku from my last post...

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment