Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Batman v Superman Mighty Minis


Ha to grab a few more of these 2" DC Mighty Minis before they're all gone! I was on the lookout for a Superman & Wonder Woman, and picked up an Aquaman and Batman while I was there...


Batman v Superman Series 1 Mighty Minis Superman:




Batman v Superman Series 2 Mighty Minis Batman:



Batman v Superman Series 2 Mighty Minis Aquaman:


Aquaman with Batman Unlimited Series 1 Mighty Minis Flash, two of my favorites of these DC Mighty Minis. They both stand well, and have cool designs!



Batman v Superman Series 2 Mighty Minis Bronze Wonder Woman:


Bronze Wonder Woman with Batman v Superman Series 1 Gold Superman and Series 2 Silver Batman ... at last, the Trinity! I must say, I love having all these together!


*See my recent post on the Batman Unlimited Series 1 Mighty Minis!
*See my October post on the Batman v Superman Mighty Minis!
*See my January post on Batman Unlimited Series 1 Batman and Batman v Superman Armored Batman!

More Later- Make It FUN!

3 comments: