Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Power Rangers Legacy Collection Green Ranger


I actually bought and photographed this Legacy Collection Green Ranger at the end of August, but just now got around to posting about it. My interest in the Power Rangers does not stem from childhood nostalgia, but rather an interest in Bandai and exotic appeal of imported action figures. These Legacy Collection Power Rangers rival SH Figuarts in articulation, paint and fine sculptural detail. This Green Ranger came with extra accessories as opposed to a Megazord BAF, and I like the design of his helmet and chest overlay.

Check out the video: 


Below, Legacy Collection Green Ranger with my 12" Dino Charge Green Ranger...


Below, Legacy Collection Green Ranger with my SH Figuarts Chojin Sentai Redhawk...

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment