Sunday, January 8, 2017

Lego Star Wars First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter Microbuild


Finally opened this microbuild TIE-Fighter to complement the X-Wing I posted on at the end of 2015. As I've said, I keep busy with a few very involved creative projects, one having been the Super Fun Hot Wheels Blog, and a recent career change has taken a great deal of attention. Still, I eventually make it back over to the Super-DuperToyBox in bursts of posts, this recent jag centering around Legos. I've been getting some great deals on minifigures recently on eBay, some of which have been Star Wars characters- another reason to build this TIE-Fighter. It's kinda funny what took little over five minutes has been sitting around for at least a year!


Below, the First Order TIE-Fighter with the aforementioned
Force Awakens Poe's X-Wing Fighter...

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment