Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hasbro Marvel Avengers 6" Hulk


The Hulk was a childhood favorite, and enjoys his own sub-collection within my collection at large. I've spoken here before about my love for The Incredible Hulk TV show airing on CBS Friday nights as a kid, and being just the right age to appreciate this character. These new Marvel Avengers figures have only seven points of articulation, but the retro styling and vibrant colors of this Hulk in particular remind me of the toys of my childhood! Check out the video:


Below, the Marvel Avengers 6" Hulk with my Hulk glass tumbler, also featuring a Bronze-Age rendition of the Green Goliath reminiscent of my era of the Marvel character. The '70s was a special time for the Hulk, who along with Spider-Man, rocketed to the top of popularity among the kids of my generation...


Below, the Marvel Avengers 6" Hulk with my 4.5" Marvel Universe Hulk, 12" Titan Hero Series Hulk, 9" ToyBiz Famous Covers Hulk, and 2.5" Playskool Heroes Hulk...

More Later- Make It FUN!

9 comments:

  1. I've been looking at these.I wasn't sure If they had any arm articulation,glad they do.This seems like a cool line of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen Hulk yet (would own him if I did, he looks great) but keep considering grabbing Black Widow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks a lot better than I thought he would. I kind of wish they would release a Spider-Man in this line too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... well, they're kinda covering that with the Ultimate Spider-Man Sinister Six line right now.

      Delete
    2. Ah, you have a good point. I completely forgot about those. Do they have the same style articulation as these guys, or are they 5 POA only?

      Delete
    3. ...some of them have elbow articulation like these.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. 7 pts. and minimal. No waist, no knee, no feet. Peg/swivel elbows & shoulders.

      Delete