Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Transformers Robots in Disguise Stormshot


2015 was my Transformers year- I wrote several posts with videos, and collected a few I've yet to show you. I liked this little jet from the recent Combiner Force series too much to pass on him however, in his red, white, and blue, and perfect little G1 face. The Robots in Disguise series are simple, but I have a couple other Warrior Class bots I love. Backtrack and see my post on Bumblebee and Autobot Drift! Check out the video:
.

Another reason I picked up Stormshot was that I thought he'd fit in well with some of my other Transformers, namely the Generations Leader Class Jetfire. Though Stormshot is somewhat lowly next to the superior Jetfire, their complementary color schemes, silver faces, and winged backs make them a fun pair!


More Later- Make It FUN!

2 comments:

  1. Great video as always.I've got one RID figure,Grimlock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My area hasn't ANYTHING new Transformers related in some time. Can't wait to find this guy.

    ReplyDelete