Monday, March 20, 2017

Lego City Stunt Truck


On the heels of my last post on the Lego 4X4 Off Roader, this snappy little orange Stunt Truck was also acquired at a discounted price on Target.com + an additional 5% off with my Redcard. I can pick up at a nearby location or have it shipped free in most cases. I'm not here to advertise for the said retailer, but merely to bring to the attention of fellow Lego enthusiasts inclined to investigate. I'm drawn to Lego sets that are on sale, but I'd had my eye on this one- CHECK OUT THE VIDEO:


The Lego 4X4 Off Roader is certainly larger than the Stunt Truck, but the forward rake and contrasty color scheme give it a lot of sass! These were two fun builds done in my spare time on the weekend that make a complementary pair...

More Later- Make It FUN!

BUY THESE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment