Monday, June 12, 2017

Batman: Gotham Adventures #3


In memoriam of recently departed actor Adam West, I fired up the Batman: The Animated Toy Blog again to post on issue #3 of  Batman: Gotham Adventures. The 18th episode of Batman: The Animated Series featured the voice acting West, star of  the beloved '66 Batman TV series. Airing in November of 1992, the actor voiced the character of the Simon Trent, a washed up TV actor who portrayed crime fighter Gray Ghost, idolized by a young Bruce Wayne. I love the cover of this issue, Batman and Gray ghost drawn as packaged action figures! Sorting some comics this weekend after West passed away, I came across this issue, reminding me of the late actor's connection to Batman: The Animated Series, like one final goodbye from my childhood hero. Read more about this issue at Batman: The Animated Toy Blog!

RIP Adam West
Sept. 19th, 1928 - June 9th, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment