Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Marvel Legends Colossus- 2017 X-Men Series


While I've owned a couple Colossus figures, I realized while writing this I've never dedicated a post to the X-Men character. Russian mutant Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin is the heavyweight of the X-Men whose skin turns into organic steel, known for his strength and virtue. I was unfamiliar with this modern outfit, but stumbled upon a discounted price w/free shipping. At over 7" tall, this big figure will add variety to my burgeoning Legends collection, already diverse with different body types, sexes, alien life, etc. I've had the classic Marvel Select Colossus stowed away on card for awhile, but this 2017 X-Men Series has his own thing going on.


Aside from the Warlock BAF parts, which are currently up for auction on my eBay store, Colossus comes with a great alternate head! This bearded visage will be the one this figure wears among my displayed collection!


Below, Colossus with another Marvel Legends figure Hasbro produced recently that featured a bearded alternate head accessory, the 2018 Black Panther Wave Sub-Mariner:



The Iron Man Mark XLVII Sentry would make a good opponent for Colossus ...!



And finally, Colossus with fellow X-Man, my Retro Series Wolverine.
These two make a great pair!

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment