Sunday, February 18, 2018

Marvel Legends Klaw/Shuri 2pk & Vibranium Suit Black Panther


I posted the photo above on my Instagram at the end of January, and finally got around to photographing them last week. I'll say again, the recent Marvel Legends Black Panther Wave was one of the best in my opinion, and this TRU Exclusive Klaw/Shuri 2pk and Walmart Exclusive Vibranium Suit Black Panther are icing on the cake. Really fun! Check out the video:


Below, Shuri with the Black Panther Wave Okoye and Nakia,
and Black Panther Wave Black Panther with Vibranium Suit Black Panther:



It's little wonder that I've become interested in Marvel Legends again considering their output in the last few years. In addition to some great movie figures, the comics-inspired offerings have been fun as well, these included. I've heard gentle complaints regarding Vibranium Black Panther's lack of butterfly joints, but this buck introduced on Spider-UK is a pretty good fit. I'm concerned about the delicate ankles on Shuri, but she looks great in her cape draped over her shoulders and the spear was a good reuse of parts, borrowed from Kraven. Redesigned from his 2012 appearance in Marvel Legends celebrated return, Klaw is a huge improvement while simultaneously retaining the character's classic design.

More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment