Tuesday, March 27, 2018

SDTB Clearance Sale Continues: DC Direct Green Lantern Series Figures



More of my collection is up for auction at the Super-DuperToyBox eBay store! If you live in the Continental U.S., now is your chance to make a bid on lots of very cool DC Direct Green Lantern Series figures from my personal collection.  I loved the DC Direct line of action figures, this Green Lantern Series 3 Batman as Green Lantern from the halcyon days of their artistry! Keep an eye on my Instagram as I post images of items for sale in the future!


Another DC Direct figure for sale from my personal collection is this Blackest Night Series 3 Arisia Rrab from 2010. What a beauty! I loved Jeff Johns' 2009-2010 miniseries, and found new interest in his update of the Green Lantern mythos after reading it, even venturing further into the New 52 Green Lantern title in 2011.


More Later- Make It FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment